Wednesday 16 September 2009

Upcoming Developments

So the other day when I was having a look around the various social networking sites I trawl for the babe-age I hit upon an idea. A contest of sorts or a poll I guess you could call it for the Wrong Un of the Year (working title subject to change). Yes a girl that may or may not have been featured in the blog before to be put above the rest and rule.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

So we need a competition and I'm going to do it like this, I will over the next few days be putting up large collections of a select group of girls not sure how many girls but less than 10 for sure and it will probably be limited by choosing from my collection those girls with decent quality images so you can be sure about your choice. In order to vote you can simply leave a comment under the post featuring your favourite girl.

That is all the information for now but check back soon I don't want to wait on this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...